Frequent Asked Questions
1) Q: Is this cold pressed and Agmark certified?
A: This is expeller pressed and Refined. We have Agmark certificate.
2) Q: What is the expiry of the product?
A: This is an edible oil, and has a shelf life of 6 months from the date of packaging.
3) Q: How many kg 5L Can has?
A: Weight is 4.55 KG
4) Q: What is the size of a Free Fry pan, can it be used on an induction stove?
A: Size of the fry pan is 8 inches. This fry pan can not be used on an induction stove.
5) Q: Why are Vitamins added?
A: This is a Refined Oil, As per government policies, refined oil must be enriched with vitamins.
1) Q: What is the refining type?
A: Refining type of Oil is physical.
2) Q: Is there any Oryzanol in the oil?
A: 1.5-2% oryzanol is present.
3) Q: Is 10 Liters available?
A: No. 10 Liters can is not available
4) Q: Can we use this oil for deep frying?
A: It has a very high smoke point and is suited for deep frying.
5 ) Q: Can we get this without fortification of Vitamins?
A: No. Oil is fortified with vitamins as per FSSAI norms.
1) Q: How much E319 or E900a is being added?
A: This is a 100% Groundnut oil, we don’t add any other material.
2) Q: How do you filter it? Are any chemicals used in the filtration process?
A: We don’t add any chemical to filter the oil. We remove only raw crush particles from the oil by filtering it.
3) Q: Will this have a natural flavor and smell of groundnut?
A: Yes. This oil has a natural aroma. It enhances the taste.
4) Q: Is this cold pressed?
A: No. This oil is expeller pressed.
5) Q: Is this oil refined ?
A: No. These are expeller pressed and filtered pure groundnut oil.
Is this filtered Groundnut oil ?
Yes, this is filtered groundnut oil. But we haven’t mentioned it as per FSSAI norms.
1) Q: Is it a good for cooking? and can we use it for hair and skin
A: Yes. It is the purest cooking coconut oil of edible grade. It can also be used for face and skin.
2) Q: Is this a roasted oil or a cold pressed one?
A: This is expeller pressed oil
3) Q: Does it have a coconut smell or taste?
A: Yes, it is 100% pure agmark certified coconut oil. It has every characteristic of coconut oil.
4) Q: Is this oil refined?
A: No. This is not refined.
5) Q: Is it from raw fresh coconut or from dried coconut ( Khopra)?
A: It is made from Sun Dried coconuts.
1) Q: Is this refined oil?
A: No, this is cold pressed pressed oil.
2) Q: Can this oil be used for hair and head massage?
A: Yes. This oil nourishes your scalp.
3) Q: Can you use this oil for oil pulling?
A: Yes. This oil can be used for oil pulling.
4) Q: Is it free from argemone oil?
A: This is 100% pure gingelly oil. No oil blending done.
5) Q: Can we use this oil for deep frying?
A: Yes. We can use this oil for deep frying.
1) Q: Is nakshatra pooja oil a scented oil?
A: Yes. It has a unique fragrance.
2) Q: Can we apply this for hair ?
A: No. This is not a cosmetic product.
3) Q: How many oils are used in this product?
A: This product is a blend of five divine oils.
4) Q: Is ghee used in this product?
A: No. Ghee is not used in this product.
5) Q: Does this emit soot?
A: No. This is a product which emits less soot.